Facilitative Leadership Acceleration at Capital One
Capital One approached us with the need to develop their managers in facilitative leadership, each with different challenges in their daily roles. Therefore we set out to have an open invitation for those in Capitol One that believed they needed further development in their current role in a two day facilitation training.
During the spring and summer of 2017, we had several instances of training in Seattle with the participants. There we tailored our 2-day course A Guide to Facilitation for the participants who were introduced to an experiential hands on learning process where they got to explore through role playing, get coached and receive feedback as well as learn the context, competence & methods of facilitation.
Timeframe:Spring - Summer 2017
- Pre Delivery: Total 3 days
- Delivery: Total 6 days
- 30 new facilitators
- Reports of more productive meetings with different levels of seniority in the organisation.
- The training was applied directly back into the organisation at meetings held the following week.
- Reports of better team synergy
- Increase in efficiency in workshop delivery
- Pursues and creation of new roles within the organization
- Continued collaboration with Capital One